Machupicchu Sunrise 2 Days
First day: (Without guide)
- Pick up from the airport ( if you arrive at the last minute ) or from your hotel to Ollantaytambo station.
- You will board the train of the company PeruRail or IncaRail , depending on your ticket for your trip Ollantaytambo-Machupicchu town where you will be assisted by a staff of your hotel.
- Depending on the time you arrive at the town, you can take advantage of the opportunity to get to know the place and eat on your own.
- Visit the guide to your hotel ( the time will be coordinated beforehand ) so they can finalize details about your tour the next day.
Second day: (with guide)
- This day will have a Machu Picchu Tour with guided from 2 hours to 2 and a half hours. At the end, your guide will make a video report ( optional ).
- After your guided by your account you can take advantage to climb the mountain of Machupicchu or Huaynapicchu ( in case you have said ticket ).
- Return by Expedition train o Vistadome ( included in private service ) to Ollantaytambo and transfer by bus to Cusco (your hotel).
- Night at your hotel in Cusco on behalf of the tourist.
End of services.
- Pick up from the Airport (Cusco) or from your Hotel (Cusco) to Ollantaytambo Station and from Ollantaytambo to Cusco (your hotel).
- Train tickets roundtrip in Expedition service ( PeruRail or IncaRail ).
- Guided service with a professional in the field in Spanish or English .
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological group of only Machupicchu.
- Reservations of tickets, spaces and Agency services.
- Taxes (we issue invoices).
NOTE: Train tickets roundtrip in Vistadome service ( PeruRail , private service only).
Bus ticket up and down Aguas Calientes-Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes (private service only).
- Food, drinks, phone calls, snacks, tips, night in hotel of any destination , among others.
- Entrance tickets to the Machupicchu-Huaynapicchu / Machupicchu-Montaña archaeological group (It is subject to maximum availability 400 spaces per day.) It does not include Aguas Calientes up and down buses to Machu Picchu (you can go walking or buy your buses in Cusco or Aguas Calientes, buses leave every 5 minutes.)
- Have your minimum return flight the day after the end of your tour.
- Your hotel should be central and accessible to meet the pick-up and left at your hotel at the end of your tour.
- Prior coordination will be our meeting to finalize details of your day tours. Next , as well as all income will be delivered (Machu Picchu, Trains, Buses). The time will also be used to settle the payment in case there is one.
- Overnight in Cusco or Machu Picchu town (Aguas Calientes) you can book with us, just indicate the category of your preference to send you options, according to the number of nights is offered special price.
- If you want cheap traditional tours (City Tour, Sacred Valley, etc.), just ask.
- You can add Entrance tickets to Machupicchu-Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu-Montaña (add USD 19 per person, subject to availability, the itinerary does not change, but you must request before confirming your tour).
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink a lot of liquid in your tours.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A lightweight backpack or briefcase per person.
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Bring original documents with which they made their reservation (ID, Passport, ISIC card, University card (only for Peruvians).
- Have your migration card with you (in case of overnight in hotel Machupicchu town).
- Have on hand bills and coins in small denominations dollars, euros or soles.
Check our seasonal prices and live an extraordinary adventure